COVID-19 RHODES GREECE
New Tourism Rules that Apply to Travel Groups for COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has made it necessary for everyone to become cautious and deliberate in their actions. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the tourism environment. This is why, we’re urging our guides, travelers and drivers to show more responsibility in their actions and be mindful of protecting the safety and health of their companions.
Moreover, based on the preventive actions recommended for tourism for the COVID19 pandemic, we have made sure that all our guides as well as associate drivers gone through an education program on the National Hygiene Protocols and the regulations that apply to them.
Moreover, we also make sure to apply the following rule and regulations to our services for the safety of all:
Physical Contact and Sanitization
- All physical contact is avoided and prohibited among drivers, guides and travelers. This includes no handshakes or hugs.
- Guides and travelers must wear their masks while in enclosed spaces, such as vehicles or museums.
- All vehicles are properly sanitized, including the door handles and the interior before and after a tour for maximum safety.
- Wet wipes and hand sanitizers are available for use at all times.
- Travelers are requested to bring their own face masks.
- All passengers are requested to stay 1.5 to 2 meters away from each other when in waiting areas, such as when they are boarding a bus or waiting at museums and archeological sites.
- All guides, passengers and drivers are required to wear face masks.
Itinerary and Travel Rules
- All ground rules will be confirmed with travelers before the tour date to ensure that they are cognizant of all local regulations and advisories that apply to them.
- Sharing this information beforehand allows our traveler to make any preparations necessary for their tour.
- We arrange meeting locations, which allow for optimal physical distancing - for instance, open areas free from crowding.
- All our routes are planned with the busy periods in mind – we do our best to avoid any crowds when planning tour groups
Car Rules and Regulations
Sedan Cars - Five Seats
Only four passengers, including the driver, will be in the vehicle – Families with children are exempt from this rule.
Minivans - 8-9 Seats
Only six passengers, including the driver will be in the vehicle - Families with children are exempt from this rule.
Minibuses - 21 Seats
Only thirteen passengers, including the driver and the tour guide, will be in the vehicle.
Tour buses will only function at a 65% capacity rate.
We aim to share these guidelines in order to make it easier for travelers to feel comfortable when taking a tour with us. We’re also doing our best to adjust to the new normal and hope that things get back to how they were as soon as possible.